Logic of Violence—Think Like a Criminal
by Rory MillerRory Miller bridges the gap between the study of traditional self-defense and the reality of the most common types of violent attacks in this interactive seminar.
Skill Level: 1 2 3
Get Inside the Violent Mind
Security expert Rory Miller explains the various types of predators most often encountered in real-life violent assaults, and how to avoid being attacked. Be prepared for an eye-opening reality check.
Violence has its own indisputable logic. Criminals resort to violence because it works, and they avoid violence when the costs seem too high.
Miller bridges the gap between the study of traditional self-defense and the reality of the most common types of violent attacks.
- Learn the difference between various predator types.
- Analyze common assault examples, and learn how to avoid them.
- Understand ‘Emotional Dominance’ and ‘Your Nightmare Opponent’.
- Recognize the glitches in your own thinking.
- Eliminate mental issues that can hinder your reaction speed during a real-life assault.
- Recognize the types of violence, and the places where violence occurs most frequently.
Grab a pen and notebook and sit in on this one-of-a-kind workshop with Rory Miller. Using a goals-backwards risk management approach, you will learn crime from the perpetrators point of view, designing real self-defense scenarios.
Rory Miller is the award-winning author of Facing Violence, and Meditations on Violence.