Meridian Qigong: Combined Qigong, Yoga, and Acupressure Exercises
by Dr. Yang, Jwing-MingLearn Master Yang's personal daily health regimen, combining qigong, yoga, and acupressure exercises.
Skill Level: 1 2 3
Combined Qigong, Yoga, and Acupressure Exercises
A VERY POWERFUL LYING-DOWN QIGONG ROUTINE
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming will teach you Meridian Qigong, his special daily exercise routine. Follow along and learn how a unique combination of simple yoga stretches, qigong movements, and acupressure techniques can relieve energy stagnation and rejuvenate your entire body.
All exercises are performed lying down and many can be done sitting, if preferred. Meridian Qigong will quickly improve your general health, and help you to heal and prevent injuries.
With regular practice you will notice that your entire body feels loose and comfortable, your reaction to stress will be calmer, and your circulation will be increased.
- Understand the link between yoga and qigong
- Learn basic acupressure with traditional tui na and dian xue techniques
- Supplement your qigong practice with yoga stretches
- Know which acupoints and meridians to stimulate
- Relieve many common ailments, including insomnia
Special Features: English narration with English subtitles