Understanding Qigong DVD 6—Martial Arts Breathing
Subtitles/Menu: English, French, Spanish
Skill Level: 1 2 3
Qigong Breathing for Martial Artists
In Understanding Qigong DVD 6, renowned Qigong (chi kung) expert and author Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming discusses the theory and practice of Martial Qigong Breathing.
Martial Qigong Breathing can be used for conditioning the joints to make them stronger and more flexible. Using these techniques, a martial artist can develop improved rooting and manifest significant martial power. Techniques include Dan Tian breathing, Yongquan breathing, Laogong breathing, Four Gates breathing, Spiritual breathing, and Martial Grand Circulation breathing.
Dr. Yang's systematic approach to teaching offers deep insight into the ancient art of Qigong with modern scientific data to support his theory from both an Eastern and Western perspective.
This program is a must for serious qigong students, teachers, and martial artists of all styles.
- Breathing techniques to increase your Qi (energy) & Shen (spirit)
- Understand the relationship between breath, Qi, & endurance.
- Seven steps of Qigong Breathing for martial power, including Martial Grand Circulation breathing.
- Candle Training for martial artists.
- DVD package includes 7 Matching Pairs acupuncture chart.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Dozens of Scene Selections • Narration: English • Multi –Language Menus & Subtitles: English, French, Spanish • Interactive YMAA Catalog with 50 Additional Minutes of Preview Trailers for All YMAA Videos